[wplug-board] Board meeting this week, sometime?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:04:23 EST 2006

Hey everyone.

I don't know about you all, but my butt's getting rug burns. Maybe we
should get together this week and get some things done?

We agreed a while back to meet on the second Wednesday of each month,
and that's this Wednesday, the 11th, coming up. We've got the same
agenda as before, and I've got a feeling that maybe we should just
scratch the December 14th "meeting" and just start over. We met on
December 3rd, anyway, so we're not skipping any months.

Beth, I know that you won't be available on Wednesday. But we could
schedule our get-together on Thursday or Friday instead. We also need
to find a place to meet, and I suggest that we set a later meeting
time, just so we can get together early and give ourselves time to
settle down a bit.

'Zat fair enough?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>