[wplug-board] irc registration

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 20 21:27:54 EST 2006

looks like we'll be waiting a while:

http://freenode.net/news.shtml

A quick note on a few current topics. First, new manual group
registrations have been, if anything, slower than before. We apologize
for this; we're working on ramping up the freenode-registry project and
concentrating on coding for the moment. The code is in the early
prototyping stage and is going fairly slowly, though it's beginning to
pick up speed. However, the current manual group registration process is
suffering while we work on the code which will eventually automate our
processes. We'll try to pick off some of the more active projects in the
group registration queue and get them moving again. Thanks in advance
for your patience.