[wplug-board] Draft Agenda for WPLUG Board Meeting, 2/15/2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:17:49 EST 2006

Here's a draft agenda for tomorrow. I've accumulated the issues that
we need to cover, along with other matters left open from last month's
meeting.

---
Draft Agenda for WPLUG Monthly Board Meeting
Whitehall Borough Public Library, Wednesday, February 15th, 2006

MINUTES
The old draft minutes for 1/18/2006 are at the link below.
http://wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-board/2006-January/000602.html

OFFICERS' AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
* Patrick said that he'll give a full Financial Report. Also, there
was the matter of IRC channel and whether we'll stick with FreeNode.

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
* There's nothing lingering, though we could refine the PR Committee
recommendation language at this time. Vance K has recently sent us an
amendment to make the Vice-Chair an ex officio member of the PR
Committee.

NEW BUSINESS
* Other options for management of WPLUG funds. Patrick alerted us that
our bank account might have been closed due of lack of activity. He
and Beth know a bit more about this, so they should lead the
discussion.

* Destruction of the ballots from the annual meeting. Vance tells me
that he still has the ballots from the November election, and wanted
to know if we could resolve to destroy those ballots, as per our rules
of order.

* Anything else?

See you all tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day!
--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>