[wplug-board] item for the wednesday meeting

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Feb 13 18:48:38 EST 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Seeing as I'm 95% sure that Eureka closed our account, I'd like to take

I feel that I dropped the ball here so I'm more than willing to try to
work things out with Eureka. Patrick, did you say that the latest
statement you have is 10/2005? Please confirm. I have not seen a statement
for WPLUG lately so this could be the last.

It's true that there should be two accounts under my SSN with them.
The other is for the Association of Women in Science. I'll check my
statements for them closely for the past ~6 months to see if that will
reveal any clues.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn