[wplug-board] Membership meetings

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Feb 8 14:53:36 EST 2006

Hello,

Sorry for my silence. Things have been crazy.

The installfest will be Saturday March 4, 2006. That was my mistake. It
has been corrected in the main site and the demoday site.

The small conference room, 3001, has been reserved for the business
meeting. March 4 at 10am to 11am.

If history serves as any indicator of future performance, I *strongly*
recommend that we do a business meeting on a non-installfest day like
March 11 for attendance reasons. I'd rather ask to have 3002 for an hour
longer than to worry about quorum. We are announcing this plenty in
advance so I hope this isn't a problem either way.

If we were following our pattern of board meetings, we would be gathering
tonight. If we want to meet on 2/15 instead that is fine with me however
it is my preference that we meet anywhere but CMU if we meet that night.

Please let me know what you want to do about all of the above.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn