[wplug-board] Board Meeting - Monday, December 11th, Please Confirm Attendance

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:26:17 EST 2006

On 12/2/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> There will be a WPLUG Board meeting on Monday, December 11th at 7pm at
> Carnegie Mellon University, Baker Hall room 129 (Engineering and Public
> Policy conference room).  Please respond to this message to confirm your
> attendance.

I will be there.

> Topic of discussion will be committee/chair assignment, long term
> meeting schedule, final transition to new positions.

Vance, I didn't reply to your suggestions for the new committee
assignments, but I think you've got a good handle on it.

For Program Committee, we need at least three people (as per the
bylaws), but we ought to pick some candidates for the Chair of the
Program Committee, who will essentially be taking the job from Patrick
and Beth, who handled practically everything last year. Who would be
good at coordinating WPLUG's long-range schedule?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>