[wplug-board] Re: next board meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 00:22:40 EDT 2006

Hey Beth,

On 8/27/06, Beth Lynn <bethlynn at wplug.org> wrote:
> I'm double booked! I can make it around 7:30-8pm but I doubt that I can be
> somewhere at 7pm. You guys can start without me.

I think we should be alright. We typically get started about 20
minutes after the stated time anyway, and if we got dinner first,
we'll be start around the time you arrive, anyway.

> Can we meet at the Panera Bread on Murray Ave? If we meet at this venue it
> will get me to the meeting sooner rather than later.

Sure, I have no objections, if nobody else does. That's the one in
Squirrel Hill, not the ones in Oakland. Parking might get rough, but I
wouldn't mind. My guess, though, is that Patrick, you'd need a ride
out there. I could furnish a ride if anyone needs one.

Unless, could we meet in a Panera in Oakland instead?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>