[wplug-board] Agenda for Tuesday's WPLUG Board Meeting, 8/29/2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 00:16:49 EDT 2006

Here is a draft agenda for Tuesday.

First off, somebody tell us: where the heck are we meeting?!

1. Reading and Approval of Minutes (of previous membership meeting)

I sent this out a few days ago.
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-board/2006-August/000881.html

2. Reports of Officers, Boards, and Standing Committees

There's no need for officer reports at this meeting, or for committee
meeting reports. We'll take care of that next month. However, if
anyone wants to deliver a special report (nothing longer than a few
sentences), we'll take them up in this order:

*Chair
*Vice Chair
*Secretary
*Treasurer
*Director-at-Large
*Internet Committee
*Program Committee
*Newsletter Committee
*ErieLUG Revival Committee
*PR Committee

3. Special Orders

We will take up the bylaws review and amendments at this time.

Each section of the bylaws will be read aloud, along with any proposed
amendments to the section. Let's vote on each change proposed, but
once we're done, our ultimate vote will be to recommend that these
changes be adopted by the membership. The membership will be able to
make their own amendments, as well as amend our recommendations,
before they decide whether or not they'll submit them to absentee
balloting.

5. Unfinished Business and General Orders

Membership resignations: What will our policy be towards letting
members elect to remove themselves from our rolls?

6. New Business

I don't know of any. Does anyone else?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>