[wplug-board] Agenda still coming

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:18:14 EDT 2006

Folks, I've still not got a full-fledged agenda together. It will be
simple, though. In fact, there may be only one issue, beyond bylaws
review, that was left open last time that we'd need to address:

* Shall we set a policy for membership resignations?

Actually, that's the sort of question that a bylaws amendment ought to
answer, if Robert's is any precedent (and it is)!

I won't call for committee reports for this meeting, and if there's
anything that we ourselves need to report, then we can do it at the
meeting itself. We'll keep this meeting trim.

If there's anything else that we should deal with, now's the time to say it.

I'll be posting the draft minutes from the last meeting very soon.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>