[wplug-board] Board meeting on Tuesday, 8/29/2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 23:54:52 EDT 2006

We got a wiki! I gotta try that out. But I digress...

Here's our official announcement: Board meeting next Tuesday, on the
29th. I take it that 7pm will work for everyone? And if so, where
shall we meet? CMU? Somewhere else?

This will be a "regular" Board meeting. We can schedule them anytime
we want to, as long as we have seven days' notice (assuming you
receive this by midnight).

But, I'd like to have the meeting run very, very tightly, so we can
get everything that we need to get done, done. I'll try to get a draft
agenda ready for tomorrow, and if we hammer on it, we can get
something very tight for Tuesday.

S'okay?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>