[wplug-board] WPLUG Wiki is [somewhat] online

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Aug 21 15:57:27 EDT 2006

The Wiki is running ...
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Anyone know how to admin this friggin thing?  I can create an account, but
only the default admin account exists as an admin at this time.  I want to
get this thing structured and access limited as is appropriate.  Then I want
to delete the default admin account so instead, the accounts for trusted
people have administrative privs.

There's other "stuff" that should probably be done, such as changing the
logo to the WPLUG+penguin, etc ... but we are finally rolling with some
purpose ...

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.