[wplug-board] item for 8/16 meeting, membership lasping

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Aug 14 20:12:36 EDT 2006

Hello,

A large portion of the membership will be up for renewal on on 9/8/2006.
It is my understanding that if someone wants to continue to be a member
fails to pay dues before then but pays dues at the next meetings, 9/16 or
10/21 then they still count as voting members because they paid before 182
days.

Here's my question for discussion: do members who have lapsed membership
for 0-182 days count towards quorum?

In any case, I think we need to get the details straight and put forward
an announcement to those members effected.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher