[wplug-board] PO Box

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:10:06 EDT 2006

On 8/11/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Here's our address:
>
> Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group
> PO Box 81685
> Pittsburgh, PA 15217

Great work, Patrick!

> I've got two keys.  Dave and Bill are also authorized to check the mail.
> So one of you gets a key.  The stupid thing?  *I* need to take each of
> you in with a "federally issued id" to let you in.  When I pointed out
[...]
> can explode and kill people.  People enforcing the rules clearly don't
> know what the rules are.

We're a nation of laws, not of men. And even the "men" making the
"laws" can't keep them straight. We're screwed. What else is new? :/

> Anyway, the total is $33.  It's good until Jan 31, 07.  After that it's
> $31 for six months.

If it's alright with everyone, I'll send the new address to the
-members list. Make things nice and clear. Is that alright?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>