[wplug-board] picnic?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:05:43 EDT 2006

On 8/9/06, Beth Lynn <bethlynn at wplug.org> wrote:
> So far only two board members rsvp-ed for the picnic - Bill and myself.

I just RSVP'd. I'm bringing the games again, and some drinks.

> No one so far has pledged a grill nor has there been any pledges for
> things to grill. I really do not have time this week to hunt people down.

Well, I could bring my Foreman grill again, but we would need to plug
it into something, and we're trying to avoid using electricity, aren't
we?

> If you could, please post nags to the general list about rsvp-ing

Y'know, we forgot to get a list of who will bringing what at the last
meeting! I know that we ran out of time, but still, I think that might
have been important!

Rather than toss out another RSVP request, why don't we post the list
of the stuff that's being brought, and stuff that needs to be brought,
to the general list? Does Mike have the current list? Do you have it,
Beth? (I'm cc'ing Mike on this.)

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>