[wplug-board] Tomorrow's meeting agenda

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:38:15 EDT 2006

On 8/4/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 12:49 -0400, Bill Moran wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't the space issue be reported by the program committee?
> >
> > It's easy to confuse this since it's Beth in either case, but if we're
> > getting technical, I think it's a program committee matter.
>
> Sounds fine as long as Beth Lynn is cool with it.  I'm worried because
> it makes the program sound like they've been doing something, which they
> haven't.

Beth, are you with us here?

The issue is something that the Program Committee would certainly be
interested in, and we could use Scott and Mike's help finding venues.
But meeting space hasn't been handed over to the Program Committee
explicitly. That's why I'm treating it as Unfinished Business for now.

At the meeting, we could enlist Judi Galardi to help with this,
because she's expressed interest in helping solve this problem. Others
could help out as well, and they could work with the Program
Committee, who AFAIK do need to get something on their plate.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>