[wplug-board] PO Box update

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Aug 4 10:53:50 EDT 2006

Two issues:

1.  Apparently the postal service seems incapable of using the postal
service.  They hadn't sent the card to my post office yet -- so of
course my address hadn't been verified.  She called my post office and
got verification that I get mail at my address, but still said they
needed the card.  Which they were going to drop in the mail today.

2. They don't accept checks without an address on them.  So I'm going to
need to charge it.  This means that at next weeks board meeting I'll
have another proposal for approval and discussion.  I'd like to get this
quickly approved over the list.

Here's the costs:

$31 for 6 months
$2 per key

I'd like 2 keys, so we don't have the bus problem.

Total = $35

Questions?

--Patrick