[wplug-board] membership information

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 22:55:58 EDT 2006

On 7/28/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> I don't know that we have an policy on paying dues in advance.  As such
> I would recommend that we refuse to accept money for more than 1 year
> until we have an official policy.

We agreed to a policy on May 10th. Patrick, you weren't at that
meeting, but Bill, you were.
I'm not expecting anyone to memorize this stuff, BTW. I just don't
have a more convenient place to keep it all. Wikiwikiwikiwikiwiki...

Read near the end of the minutes:
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-board/2006-June/000766.html

I did know that members start their membership on their date of first
registration. I don't want to deny voting rights to Bill Powell in
October because of my own laziness, though.

So to this end, can we make an exception to the policy for Mr. Powell
and have him become a member as of July 26th, when Patrick cashed his
check, if I send him a letter this week and I hear back from him by
the nomination meeting in September? We could take this up at the
meeting next week.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>