[wplug-board] WPLUG sign -- please look at this ASAP

chris at teodorski.com chris at teodorski.com
Fri Apr 21 16:46:02 EDT 2006

All,

I went to FASTSIGNS today -- the company I had been working with for a
WPLUG sign.  The woman I worked with bent over backwards to accomodate us
-- and ultimately came up with the following:

A 36"x24" PVC sign.  The top 15 inches will be our color logo, the bottom
21" will be dry-erase white board so that we can write the meeting topic
on it.

She was really willing to work with us price-wise -- unfortunately, she
was only able to come down to (including tax) - $133.60 (which is less
that 1/2 of the first quote).

If I can get approval, deposit, and artwork (adobe illustrator format) to
her by Monday morning -- she can have the sign to us by Thursday or Friday
at the latest.

So -- what does everyone think?

Chris