[wplug-board] Re: 28th

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Apr 19 13:02:03 EDT 2006

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in membership. Please sign up online at
http://www.wplug.org/membership

You may give $5 to any board member at the next meeting. Since the pizza
on 4/28 is compliments of VMWare, you may request a pizza coupon for some
other time.

"The pizza coupon" is just a piece of paper signed by any board member
that says that you get free pizza at any meeting of your choice.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher