[wplug-board] Re: WPLUG member meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 23:27:43 EDT 2006

On 4/11/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> Has the program committee gotten so far as to propose a schedule
> for the 29th yet?  I think we need to work the membership meeting
> around the VMWare presentation.

Very much not a good idea. Bill, you and Patrick pretty much nailed
it, and I'm sticking "set regular membership meeting dates" into the
agenda.

Personally, I'd prefer to have all membership meetings at GUMs (which
is default unless otherwise scheduled [or forgotten, dammit]). But if
we end up scheduling an important event during a GUM, I'd want the
membership meeting to be moved to another time and place, likely at an
installfest or tutorial, where we can take charge of our own space.

> Additionally, David, please put "discussion of formality of membership
> meetings and methods to handle problems at" on the agenda for
> tomorrow.

Will do. I'm putting it together now. Watch this space.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>