[wplug-board] Re: WPLUG member meeting

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Apr 11 17:46:00 EDT 2006

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Bill Moran wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:30:12 -0600 (MDT)
> Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
>
>> Just a friendly reminder that if there is to be a membership
>> meeting on the 29th, the board needs to vote to set that, and
>> the notice of the meeting needs to go out by the 15th.

I don't think that it would be wise for us to have a membership meeting on
the 29th for the following reasons:
1. There will be lots of outsiders invited to this meeting.
2. With the extra crowd, there will be plenty to do on 4/29.
3. This is not a GUM. The next GUM will be Wednesday May 17, 2006.

I'm sure we'll discuss this tomorrow night.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher