[wplug-board] Re: WPLUG member meeting

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Apr 11 17:36:33 EDT 2006

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:30:12 -0600 (MDT)
Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:

> Just a friendly reminder that if there is to be a membership
> meeting on the 29th, the board needs to vote to set that, and
> the notice of the meeting needs to go out by the 15th.
>
> I don't know what would be the best time to have it - before
> or after the speech.  But procedurally, you can't start the
> business meeting before the announced time (though you can
> start it after), so if you're going to err it's best to do so
> on the early side.

Has the program committee gotten so far as to propose a schedule
for the 29th yet?  I think we need to work the membership meeting
around the VMWare presentation.

Additionally, David, please put "discussion of formality of membership
meetings and methods to handle problems at" on the agenda for
tomorrow.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.