[wplug-board] New bylaws proposed to the board 6/31/2005 6:30PM

Evan DiBiase edibiase at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:38:07 EDT 2005

Hi! I am actually in Pittsburgh for a while, now, and I seem to be
able to receive mail sent to wplug-board.

Unfortunately, it'll be tough to make it to CMU by 5:15 on Thursday
(we tend to work late). I'll be meeting up with Mark at Cocoaheads at
7, though, so perhaps he could give me a rundown of the situation and
I could vote based on that.

Evan