[wplug-board] New bylaws proposed to the board 6/31/2005 6:30PM

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Sep 6 11:33:00 EDT 2005

Hello,

Mark and I are hoping to get together on Thursday evening 5:15pm-6:30pm on
September 8, 2005 in order to finalize the bylaw revision. The place is
will be Carnegie Mellon University, University Center, at the tables of
the Original Hotdog Shop.

For your reference, the proposed bylaw revision along with the proviso and
special rules of order can be found at...
http://wplug2.pghfree.net/tiki-index.php?page=Bylaws&PHPSESSID=6c235c81fad545e2486bf638c615e0b5

Since the new bylaw revision deals with every issue that is listed in our
current bylaws under "Decisions requiring active affirmation", we need
unanimous board approval of the new bylaws in order for them to take
effect. All three of us would need to vote in the affirmative in order for
the new bylaws and the proviso to come into effect.

Evan:
You have been bcc-ed with an email address that we hope is active.
We hope to hear from you soon because we can not proceed without your
vote.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher