[wplug-board] This saturday's GUM and board meeting

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Nov 30 20:45:07 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm not going to touch on all of the points that have been previously
discussed in this thread because I think it is most likely that we are
mostly in agreement anyhow.

It's alright if the "pass the penguin" matter does not become a special
rule of order immediately. I believe that this is an issue that we might
need a little time to discuss and learn more about. Therefore, I hope that
we can begin a discussion of this during the membership business meeting
and table the voting until later. I hope that we can proceed with the
membership business meeting at 1-1:30 and the board meeting at 1:30.

Another matter I wanted to discuss at the board meeting is that I would
like to make wplug email aliases for all of you. You can have an email
account on penguin or have the mail forwarded to your personal account.
Whenever we all have email addresses I think it would be nice if it were
posted on a "board of wplug" section of the website.

I'm sorry that I did not know that I was not available for the entire
afternoon when I committed to having a board meeting on 12/3. I hope that
we can cover what we need to do in two hours. If I'm not mistaken, we
meeting on 12/15 as well.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn