[wplug-board] wplug funds

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Nov 18 13:55:13 EST 2005

Hello,

Coincidentally, I found the receipt from the Annual Membership meeting
refreshments. I will give that to Patrick this Saturday.

I agree that we should be keeping better track of receipts. I'll be happy
to show anyone the ins-and-outs of pizza orders.

I can give Patrick the recent banks statements however I did not yet find
the signature card so that we can adjust who's name is on the account. If
I do not find it by next week, I will make a trip to the bank and ask for
another one.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn