[wplug-board] wplug funds

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 17 23:19:49 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 20:14 -0500, Beth Lynn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While I was going through some wplug paperwork, I found an envelope where I
> was storing wplug cash. This was separate from the cash box which I have
> already handed over to Patrick. I knew that this envelope existed but
> didn't expect it to be very much money in it. Low and behold, the total
> in the envelope was $98.37
>
> Since I've been in charge of donuts and refreshment replenishment, I plan
> to continue to do so this Saturday and I do not mind continuing to do this
> task for many months to come. A typical meeting will need $20-$30 for
> these purposes.
>
> Can we consider this recently found money the refreshment fund?
>
> Of course we can handle this formally if needed at the next board meeting
> which is December 3.

Beth Lynn,

I haven't had a chance to formally go through and start tracking the
funds, so I'm fine with us calling that $98.37 the meeting refreshment
funds.  If you could remember to save the receipts and turn them in,
that would be really helpful though.  It should help me start tracking
expenses.  I hope to get some of that stuff organized in the next few
days.

If there is anyone who has a problem with this for Saturday's
installfest, please let me know ASAP so we can figure out an alternative
solution.

Also, I'll probably need to figure out how the bank account works, and
see about the whole pizza process on Saturday too.  It sucks to have to
keep receipts, but it does a good job of helping WPLUG to budget.

--Patrick