[wplug-board] wplug funds

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Nov 17 20:14:57 EST 2005

Hello,

While I was going through some wplug paperwork, I found an envelope where I
was storing wplug cash. This was separate from the cash box which I have
already handed over to Patrick. I knew that this envelope existed but
didn't expect it to be very much money in it. Low and behold, the total
in the envelope was $98.37

Since I've been in charge of donuts and refreshment replenishment, I plan
to continue to do so this Saturday and I do not mind continuing to do this
task for many months to come. A typical meeting will need $20-$30 for
these purposes.

Can we consider this recently found money the refreshment fund?

Of course we can handle this formally if needed at the next board meeting
which is December 3.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher