Fwd: [wplug-board] Meeting topics, 11/9/2005

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:22:13 EST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 8, 2005 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [wplug-board] Meeting topics, 11/9/2005
To: Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com>

On 11/8/05, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> I think this covers it ... at least for the first meeting.
>
> Do we have lists of people who wish to server on comittees?  Having that
> information ready sure would make things go faster.

I listed everyone that I know about, but it's pretty certain that I'm
missing somebody. Beth and Mark, have you guys got a list together of
potential committee members?

The strictest demand that we have, as far as committees go, is that we
need at least 3 people on the Programs committee. Can we call on
somebody that ran for the Board to serve, perhaps?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>