[wplug-board] Meeting topics, 11/9/2005

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:50:10 EST 2005

We don't need a formal announcement for our meeting on Wednesday. We
all know (or should know!) to be in front of the O at CMU in the
University Center at 6:30 PM.

But since this is a special meeting, we've got to fix in stone what
we're going to do officially. As far as I can see, this is what we
need to do:

Officers
* Chair (not yet filled)
* Vice Chair (Beth Lynn is interested)
* Secretary (Dave is interested)
* Treasurer (Patrick is interested)
* Anyone remaining will become Directors At Large (Chris? Bill?)

Committees, Standing and Special
* Internet: Mike Semcheski, Scott Kriebel, Mark Dalrymple, anyone else?
* Programs: Beth Lynn Eicher, Patrick Wagstrom, and at least one more person!
* Investigations: Mike Hansell, Vance Kochenderfer, anyone else?
* Newsletter: Vance Kochenderfer, anyone else?
* ErieLUG Revival (appointed by the Chair): Chris Teodorski, anyone else?

Regular Board Meeting Times
* When do we meet? Where do we meet? What all works for the next few months?

Izzat all? Anything else need to be addressed?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>