[wplug-board] Re: Test Message for the new members (part 2)

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:03:49 EST 2005

Testing, testing...I hope this works.

I got the message, but it didn't say that it came from wplug-board.
The subject line didn't include a "[wplug-board]" tag, either. So my
guess is, the list still isn't working right. Mark, can you look into
that?

Also (and this is secondary right now), can you set the "Reply-To:" to
wplug-board at wplug.org ? We can archive our conversations easier that
way.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>