[wplug-board] financial update

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 14 23:54:21 EST 2005

Just because I think that everyone should stay up to date on this here's
the current financial breakdown:

$482 + change in general fund residing with me
$50 in refreshment fund residing with Beth Lynn

Uncertain amount in checking account - will know "real soon now"
I will probably deposit some of that money into the checking account
because I'm not comfortable with that much cash laying around.

For everyone, PLEASE BRING A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE TO THE
MEETING ON SATURDAY.  I'd really like to get this account stuff
straightened out.

--Patrick