[wplug-board] funding policy

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:14:14 EST 2005

> Mark Dalrymple wrote:
> >The limit is currently 40K, and the message is about 750K.  I can let it
> >through if folks don't mind something that big in their mailbox.

I sort-of mind, even though I'm not lacking inbox space. We could
stand to raise the upper limit for message sizes. I'm just hesitent
about passing big files around when we don't need to.

On 12/14/05, Chris Teodorski <chris at teodorski.com> wrote:
> I went and grabbed it from his website -- but I don't mind if you send
> it through.

I got it from his site, too, and I'll have it archived as part of our
records, either as a policy (if we agree to it) or as suggested
language (if not). Patrick, if we amend it first, can I get a revision
from you?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>