[wplug-board] Outback Steakhouse

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:38:41 EST 2005

On 12/12/05, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> Chris Teodorski <chris at teodorski.com> wrote:
> > I just wanted to let everyone know that it looks like Outback has some
> > veggie friendly entrees.  I sent their corporate office an e-mail and

Nice work, Chris. Though I'm not likely to take advantage of it.

My major concern is parking. Where is it, and is it cheap? Guess I'd
better bring my snowboots, just in case...

> So it sounds like we're on for this Wednesday.  6:30, right?

Wednesday at 6:30 is right. We should get a list of stuff together.
I'll be working on that tonight; I don't have time right now.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>