[wplug-board] Disbursement/Reimbursement of Treasury Funds draft language

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:27:22 EST 2005

Here's the language that we postponed until the 14th.

Patrick, you'd wanted to revise it so that we can handle reimbursement
of treasury funds. I can't imagine that it would be difficult to do,
but I haven't got the time to do it now.

BTW, If nobody minds, I'll be posting all draft language to the -board
list, rather than email it to individual members (unless it's
elaborate and/or in committee).

--BEGIN
Any standing Committee of WPLUG may acquire funds directly from the
Treasurer, without other approval, subject to the following
conditions:
1. Funds disbursed to the Committee are only authorized to be spend on
activities included in the Committee's charter.
2. Disbursement is contingent on approval of the Treasurer. The
Treasurer may deny funds if the situation warrants.
3. The Committee may not spend more than $100 in any 30 day period.
The Committee may request larger funds by presenting a detailed
spending proposal to the Board, who must approve the program prior to
fund disbursement.
4. The Committee must present receipts for all monies spent in a timely manner.
5. The Committee must return unused funds at the request of the Treasurer.
--END

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>