[wplug-board] IRC problem

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Nov 23 17:13:52 EST 2004

Hello,

If I may refer to...
http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/User-Group-HOWTO-7.html#ss7.4

To sum it up for this application, the "cool kids" got to be the "cool
kids" because they did the work that makes things work therefore the
"cool kids" have more rights.

It does not take innate Linux savvy or the right brand of sneakers. All
that it takes for someone to be one of the "cool kids" is to be an asset
and not an ass. Showering regularly and knowing how to use your "indoor
voice" helps too.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn