[wplug-board] IRC problem

jo2y at midnightlinux.com jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Nov 23 15:43:36 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Beth Lynn wrote:

> With the approval of the rest of the board, I would like to phone $person and
> invite $person to not return.

Fine with me.

However, I suspect one of his retorts will be about the lug being a click,
er, a clique. And how we're not letting him play our reindeer games
becuase he's not part of 'the in crowd'. In this case, I don't think it's
true, but I'm not sure how to defend that point so that it would be clear
to an unbias 3rd party.

We've gotten this critisism before so I sometimes wonder if there is any
truth to it. It also might be a flaw in Americans showing itself. We tend
to think we're entitled to belong to everything we want and anyone who
doesn't let us in is prejudgous. Or something. Enough rant.

-james