[wplug-board] IRC problem

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Nov 22 13:45:14 EST 2004

Hello,

$person was banned from the IRC channel due to persisting in annoying
behavior and taunting the channel operator, Jonathan Billings. In
retaliation, $person has made vague threats to confront Jonathan during
the next meeting. It is MHO that $person will at least make a scene at the
next meeting since $person has a history for making scenes.

Now, only two things come to my mind as to what to do next
#1 demand a written apology and only if Jonathan accepts it will $person
be allowed onto CMU campus for WPLUG meetings.
#2 ask $person not to return. no ifs ands or buts.

Does anyone else have any other ideas?

If you need to know who $person is, I can answer that in personal email.
If you need to know the whole story to make a decision, ask Jonathan.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn