[wplug-board] Moving on ...

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Mon Jan 5 10:57:08 EST 2004

I've come to the realization that I need to move on and focus on making
my life in Seattle better. In order to do this, I think I need to break
my ties with the past -- meaning wplug and hopefully not the people of
wplug.

You've all been great and I'm glad to have known and worked with each of
you. I'd like to keep in touch, but I will no longer be on IRC or
reading my wplug email.

I think the group is in better hands now than it had been when I was
actually in Pittsburgh. This is your group now, I'm sure you will all
continue to make it the best LUG.

As I don't actually have any non-figurehead tasks or responsibilities,
the transfer of my tasks shouldn't be difficult. Please let me know if I
should do anything other than unsubscribe from the -board list.

-j