[wplug-board] contact info?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Feb 3 12:17:30 EST 2004

Hi,

I recall that we used to have an area of the website where
contact info was listed for the board members only. I think
it was just email addresses.

During some website overhaul, that area was cut and replaced with nothing.

At this time we have no contact info for any individual human being
so if someone has a question about us they'd have to attempt sending
mail to the list. I dunno but this sounds intimidating.

I was wondering if we could replace that with a "contact us" page.
What I was thinking of is something like this...
"Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at wplug.org - Board Chair. Ask me about upcoming
events."
"MonkeyBot monkey at wplug.org - IRC Goofoff. Ask me about anything"
"The web committee wplug-web at wplug.org - Ask us about our website."
"The planning group wplug-plan at wplug.org - Tell us what you think WPLUG
should be doing"

If you don't want your name and email address posted in this area,
that's fine. I just wanted everyone to get a chance to voice their
preference either way. The whole board doesn't need to be there
just those who are willing to receive email from total strangers who
have questions about WPLUG.

For that matter, it wouldn't have to be just board members. It could
be anyone who's interested in fielding questions regarding WPLUG.

So what do you think? Please respond.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn