[wplug-board] board meeting

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Apr 27 15:26:34 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to call a board meeting to discuss the implementation
of introducing voting members. This will make it easier for us
to poll the population of those who care about wplug rather than
relying on the general list for discussion. The proposal of
allowing only dues-paying members to vote received much positive
feedback with no serious opposition from the general membership.

I'm pretty flexible as to when and how. IRC? lunch? After a wplug
meeting? Here are the times that will not work for me Tuesday and
Thursday evenings, Sunday mornings, and during WPLUG meetings.
May I propose this Sunday evening (May 6th) at 6pm or after the
May 8th installfest?

Evan, it is your option as to whether or not you wish to participate
in this board meeting. Since you are moving in less than 6 months,
you may be planning on moving on anyhow. Either way, we appreciate
you for the many years of service to wplug and encourage any level of
participation that you wish including being a part of the wplug web
group.

Please respond.

Thanks,

Beth Lynn