[wplug-board] Amazon Associates

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Sep 4 10:58:51 EDT 2003

Hi,

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was under the impression that
one person have more than one amazon associates account. If this is
so, I can take over wplugorg-20. I hope that I don't have the same
problem as you since I have another amazon assoicate account.
Let's give this a try. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn