[wplug-board] Self nomination for Chair of WPLUG - Beth Lynn Eicher

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Nov 26 14:38:19 EST 2003

hmmm...

I suppose that forces me to make decisions as chair elect...
1) I shall take office of Chair at the 1st meeting of the year.
2) The first meeting of the year will be the January 10th installfest.
The GUM will be moved to 1/17/04 (as per -plan discussion)
3) We shall post to -announce some sort of application
My idea is pretty basic.
Name, email addy, reason for waiting to be a -board member, any
ideas regarding the future direction of wplug?
I have discussed in person with particular people I am hoping will apply
but I'm open to hearing from anyone who may come out of the woodwork here.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn