[wplug-board] Self nomination for Chair of WPLUG - Beth Lynn Eicher

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Fri Nov 21 09:42:57 EST 2003

> there are 5 of us. Me, Beth, Gerr, Evan, and Mark(d2).

And then there were 5.  I'm whole-hoggedly for BethLynn as meeting
chair.  I think that makes it anonymous.  (er, unanimous)

> Do we want to have a general call asking for people willing to be bored
> members step forward, or do we want to pick some people

> I kind of think we should get Bill Moran on the bored and exploit him
> before he runs out of steam.

Both would probably be good.  I think snatching Bill would be great(tm),
and then we can open a call for volunteers.

And we need to make sure that when we ask folks, we spell it 'board',
not 'bored', lest they fall asleep on us.  :-)

++md