[wplug-board] Self nomination for Chair of WPLUG - Beth Lynn Eicher

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Nov 20 17:15:35 EST 2003

Don't let me stop you from posting anything to -plan, I was just curious
the reasoning.

I kind of think that electing a new chair should come after adding any
potential new people to the board. The number of people on the board had
dwindled to the point that you are the only one eligable and willing (I
think) to be chair. This is fine by me, just pointing that out.
Based on the subscription to this list, there are 5 of us. Me, Beth, Gerr,
Evan, and Mark(d2).

Do we want to have a general call asking for people willing to be bored
members step forward, or do we want to pick some people and vote on them
like we did with Mark(d2)?

I kind of think we should get Bill Moran on the bored and exploit him
before he runs out of steam.

-james