[wplug-board] Self nomination for Chair of WPLUG - Beth Lynn Eicher

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Nov 20 16:01:00 EST 2003

Hi,

There have been questions/concerns regarding the leadership of WPLUG
voiced by general members at every meeting lately. They particularly
want to know the future direction of WPLUG. Some very positive energy
has come out of the last couple meetings were the general membership
wants to volunteer and do some cool new stuff. Moving forward,
especially in the time of transition, I think the people need to
know that there are plans to get our house in order and grow in new
directions.

The board surely has the final and exclusive say to who is to be the
next board chair so to avoid confusion I will wait until a decision
has been made.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn