[wplug-board] GDB GUM on December 13th?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Nov 14 13:32:15 EST 2003

Hi,

I think that we are having all of this confusion since we do not have
a gum chair since zman left the board. James is the tutorial chair
and I am the installfest chair. In the past couple months we have
been lucky that we have just so happened to stumble across a topic
to fill the time slot and worked most of this stuff out on irc.
The idea of having a GUM chair should be to come up with GUM topics
and recruit speakers. Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn