[wplug-board] GDB GUM on December 13th?

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Nov 12 18:30:36 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Evan DiBiase wrote:
> To be fair, he said GUM: "Some yurt guy on #wplug asked for a 'GUM
> about gdb' (the GNU debugging tool for programmers)." I did think the
> date was a bit off.

You're right, I mainly saw the discussion on IRC. Humansky asked for a
'GUM on gdb' and Mark was offering to do something on the tutorial date.
We could be pedantic about this, but we should just wait until Mark checks
his mail and clarifies. Either way, we don't have a topic, so he can have
whichever day he wants.

> If it is the job of the chair, cool.

I think it should be, this helps deligates the work. But it hasn't worked
out so far. Possibly due to lack of clear definition of roles.
(mmm...rolls.)

> > I guess I should put into writing more explicitly what I envisioned
> > event
> > chairs should be responsible for, and submit it for comments.
>
> This would be excellent.

Dude, party on!

-james