[wplug-board] proposed changes

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Sat Nov 1 15:33:47 EST 2003

Yea: 1 2 3
Neh: 4 --

I agree that we should make it publically known that we have two open
positions. We should actively persue filling them. We could use our
fancy web pages to advertise the positions and outline how to nominate
people.

Let's plan to vote people in during the January meeting (Saturday is a
few days away from the 1st).

Instead of sending two messages, I'll reply to James' message here.
We're all appreciative of the time that you put in. I'm sure you'll end
up putting in an equal amount of time on an unofficial basis (starting
Janaury ;) ... Of course I am kidding about the later part.

Don't forget that wplug makes a good resume bullet.

-j