[wplug-board] upcoming regularly scheduled meetings

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu May 8 14:13:34 EDT 2003

Hi,

Can someone please volunteer for the duty of kicking everybody out?
This is a very important task or else some people will stay FOREVER.
Also consider this is an installfest so someone also has to pull
network and power cables. You can start pulling cables at 4:30 just
to make sure everyone has vacated.

It's very important to make sure that if anyone is still present
after 5pm that they are guests of Brian. WPLUG does not need to
be responsible for members wondering around campus for the rest
of the afternoon. WPLUG's invitation to be on campus expires at 5pm.

These buildings are locked on the weekends for a reason so we don't
need people hanging about because WPLUG does not need that liability.

If at least one board member can not be present from 10am-5pm,
shorten the hours of the installfest. If that is not possible, I'm
sorry, I will just have to cancel the room.

I'm sorry to rant but I'm stressed about my own stuff I have going
on Saturday.

Also, no one has volunteered to be there for the Gum, Sat June 7.
If no one comes forward in the next week, I will have to cancel
the room for that day too.

Please stand up and take charge because I can't do it all.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn